- With this ballot, you are voting for the election of a Delegate to represent your Delegate District. You are not voting for a Board member.
- Why should this matter to Brighton Crossings residents?
- There is a financial cost to having both the Operations Board and the Master Association operational at the same time. Even though the Master Association exists mostly on paper, the costs for not dissolving it amount to roughly $2,500 per year – mostly in the form of time and effort complying with state reporting requirements and paying for insurance. In addition, there are costs to the community to coordinate the Master Association election. The 2019 Master Association election cost was $6,535.
- State law requires a minimum of 25% voter turnout.
- Must receive ballot no later than 5pm on Monday, Nov. 15th.
- Questions: 970-617-2462, email@example.com