DOG PARK RULES
Dog Owners and Attendees. All individuals who access the Dog Park are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of any dog(s) under their care at all times. Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the dog’s owner. Dog waste bags are available at the entrance of each yard. Owners must be within the Dog Park and supervising their dog(s) at all times with a leash readily available. Owners should fill any holes their dog digs. Limit three (3) dogs per person per visit. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Pet treats and food are not allowed inside the Dog Park.
Dog Rules. Dogs must remain leashed at all times when outside of the Dog Park. Leashes may be removed once inside the Dog Park. No aggressive dog(s) allowed. Aggressive dogs should be leashed and removed immediately. Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not allowed in the Dog Park. All dogs must wear a collar with a current rabies tag and identification. Excessive barking is not allowed. Dogs should be under voice control by their owner at all times.
Prohibited. The following are prohibited from entering the Dog Park
- HUMAN AND DOG FOOD & TREATS
- GLASS CONTAINERS
- DOGS IN HEAT
- SICK DOGS
- AGGRESSIVE DOGS
- PUPPIES UNDER 4 MONTHS OLD
ALL DOG OWNERS/ATTENDEES THAT FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE BRIGHTON CROSSINGS MANAGER OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS.
Prohibited Activities. The following activities are prohibited within the Parks and Dog Park.
- Place or post signs.
- Camp overnight.
- Enter or remain in the Parks or Dog Park after such facilities are closed as indicated on the posted hours of operation.
- Deposit, leave or bury refuse, trash or litter except in designated trash receptacles.
- Install any structure, including but not limited to, tents, booths, stands, awnings, tree houses, rope swings, inflatable amusements or canopies, except that temporary awnings and umbrellas for shade are permitted as long as such structures are not left unattended and are removed when the User leaves.
- Operate remote control or control-line devices in the air, on or in the water, or on the ground.
- Use any amplified sound system that produces audible sound beyond 25 feet.
- Stick or place any handbill, poster, placard, sticker, or painted or printed matter on any public building, fence, power or light or telephone pole, or any other public structure.
- Smoke, except in designated smoking areas of provided.
- Play or practice golf or archery.
- Bring into, possess, or have any glass bottle or container.
- Discharge explosives or fireworks or operate launch model rockets or other devices which may have an explosive charge.
- Conduct any private enterprise.
- Park motor vehicles overnight.
- Sell, serve, dispense, possess or consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Block, close off, or impair access to any trails or facilities.
- Hunt, shoot, kill, injure, trap or maim any animal.
- Permit any livestock to graze.
- Destroy, vandalize, deface or damage any buildings, structures, signs, equipment, fences, gates or locks regulating access.
- Enter, without authorization, those areas and facilities posted or otherwise designated as closed to the general public.
- Dispose of trash.
- Remove, cut down, and disfigure rocks, trees, shrubs or other features of the natural environment.
- Build a fire.
- Operate unauthorized motor vehicles.
- Possess a weapon, unless authorized pursuant to C.R.S. 18-12-214, or any air rifle, spring-gun, bow and arrow, sling, paintball gun, air soft gun or any other weapon.