Helpful Amenity Information
Modified Facility Operations and current Covid-19 regulations.
- Events & Programming
- Access Cards & Liability Waiver
- Volunteer Waiver & Release
- Fitness Center & Sports Courts Information
- Venture Center & Pool Information
- Social Committee
- Operations & Maintenance Updates, Maps, FAQ
FAQs About the Amenities
The Fitness Center, Venture Center and Water Park are the two facilities within Brighton Crossings. Areas within these facilities can be reserved for events, please see the Rentals section for more information
- The Venture Center will only operate during staffed hours from Mon - Fri: 9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M., Sat - Sun: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- 5225 Longs Peak, Brighton, CO 80601
- Fitness Center will only operate during staffed hours from Mon - Fri: 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. - 8:00P.M., Sat - Sun: 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- 4877 Tanner Peak, Brighton, CO 80601
- Call Venture Center: 720-643-5818
Normal Hours of Operation:The Venture Center Gym: The Venture Center front desk staff, community rooms, pools, and programming are operated by the YMCA of Denver during the hours noted below. The Front Desk is staffed from Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. and Saturday-Sunday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Access card holders and pass holders can access The Venture Center's gym 4:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M., 7-days a week.
- 2020: May 23rd - August 9th: 7 days a week from 10:00 A.M.– 8:00 P.M.
- 2020: August 10th-September 7th: Tuesday-Friday from 4:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. & Saturday-Monday 10:00 A.M.-8:00 P.M.
All Recreational Facilities are open to the public.
- All Brighton Crossings residents - FREE
- Guests (charges may apply)
- Other community members (charges may apply).
Users must fill out the registration paperwork annually and pay a one-time fee of $10.00 per Access Card at the time of registration. Paperwork is available online or at the Venture Center during staffed hours to verify proof of address (ID, closing documents, bill, etc, anything that will show your name and address within Brighton Crossings) and to collect your access cards for the household.
- Each household can receive up to 2 free access cards.
- Any additional card or loss of card will be $15.
- Property owner/resident form – all general information for household.
- Additional authorized user form – any additional family residing in household.
- Individual and parent/legal guardian waiver of liability form – completed for all within household.
- Minor release form – to be completed for all kids between 12-17 years old to access amenities.
- Assignment of recreational rights – if applicable, renters to complete this form.
- New for 2021, each household will receive 10 FREE Guest Passes Annually. Additional 10 Visit Guest Passes may be purchased for $45
View All Resident or Outside User Amenity Fees:
Amenity Fee Schedule 2021
Fitness Areas:Kids under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 or older. Kids 12 and older may access the Venture Center gym on their own during staffed hours with completion of a minor release form. Once the minor form is completed, minors will receive their own access card to check in with the front desk prior to using the gym.
Swimming Pool Area:Kids under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, unless a minor release form is on file that allows them to be accompanied by an identified 16 years or older care provider. Kids between ages 12 – 18 may access the pool on their own, as long as they have passed swimming test if need be and all proper forms are completed and on file. Attention: Multiple forms must be completed and on file before kids 0-18 may access the Venture Center and Pool without an accompanied parent or guardian. More information can be found here and please do not hesitate to contact the Venture Center front desk here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, lifeguards will always be on duty to ensure water and deck safety. Weather is closely watched. If there is lighting within 10 miles of the area, the pool and pool deck is closed for a half hour of each lightening strike. If the air temperature is 60 degrees or below, the pool is also closed until the air temperature rises.
Yes, $5 per group exercise class is required along with registration for the group fitness class. Group Fitness Classes schedule can be found here. Childcare during the schedule class is available for all users. You may register and pay for fitness classes through the YMCA Mobile Fitness App or at the Venture Center front desk. Download the YMCA Fitness App to reserve your space for the Group Fitness Classes.
The Fitness Center, Venture Center and Pool are the two facilities within Brighton Crossings. Areas around or within these facilities, along with pavilions at Brighton Crossings parks can be reserved for events, please view the Rental Request Form to determine fees, deposits, and amenities that can be rented.
search the app store for BC Venture Center