1.1. No Outside Coaches, Trainers or Instructors. No outside coaches, trainers or instructors are permitted within the Fitness Center. Any coach, trainer or instructor shall be provided by Brighton Crossings Director of Recreation or Brighton Crossings District Manager.
1.2. Children. Users between the ages of 12 and 17 may use the equipment in the Fitness Center with a completed Minor Release Form. It is recommended that Users between 12-17 satisfactorily complete a training session by Fitness Center staff. Users under the age of 12 may access the Fitness Center if accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or other adult over the age of 18, as listed on the Property Owner/Resident Form, but may not utilize any of the equipment.
1.3. General Rules and Regulations.
- Must wear appropriate athletic apparel while using any equipment.
- Must re-stack and return all weights and other equipment to the appropriate location.
- Must wear closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles.
- Must wipe down all equipment after any use, with disinfectant wipes which are provided by BRIGHTON CROSSINGS.
- No food is allowed within the fitness room and studio. Water or other appropriate beverages are permitted within closed, non-breakable containers.
- Be respectful of using equipment during peak times. Consecutive use of cardio equipment during peak times shall be limited to 30 minutes.
- No modifications or adaptations to the equipment, other than its intended use.
1.4. Additional Posted Rules and Regulations. Additional rules and regulations may be posted by BRIGHTON CROSSINGS in its sole discretion.
1.5. Guests of Users. Guests of Users shall not be permitted to access the Fitness Center without paying the applicable Guest User Fees.
1.1. Use of the Sports Courts. Sports Courts are available to Users and their guests and are open on a first-come, first-served basis, unless and until Brighton Crossings deems reservations are warranted. Continuous use of the Sports Courts is limited to one (1) hour.
1.3. Equipment. Proper and appropriate attire should be worn by all Users and their guests when utilizing the Sports Courts. Users shall not adjust nets or any equipment, but shall notify the Brighton Crossings Manager if any such adjustments are necessary.
1.4. Skateboards, Skates or Bikes. The Sports Courts shall only be used for their intended purpose such as playing basketball, volleyball or other authorized uses as determined by the Board in its discretion. No skateboards, in line skates or other types of skates, bikes or other unauthorized uses shall be tolerated on the Sports Courts.
1.5. Children. Children under the age of 18 may use of the Sports Courts pursuant to Section 1.5 of the Policies and Procedures Governing the Brighton Crossing Recreational Amenities.
1.6. General Use Rules. In addition to any and all Rules and Regulations posted at the tennis courts, the following rules shall apply:
- 1.6.1. Sports Courts are open dawn to dusk.
- 1.6.2. Shoes with non-marking soles must be worn on Sports Courts.
- 1.6.3. Rollerblades, skateboards, bicycles and strollers are not permitted.
- 1.6.4. Pets are not permitted on Sports Courts.
- 1.6.5. All lessons must be approved by BRIGHTON CROSSINGS.
- 1.6.6. Sports Courts may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1.6.7. Smoking, the use of marijuana, and the use of illegal drugs within the court fence or within 25 ft. of the Sports Courts are prohibited.
- 1.6.8. No food of any kind may be brought within the Sports Court enclosures.
- 1.6.9. Loud, boisterous conduct or profanity will not be tolerated on the Sports Courts.
- 1.6.10. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.