NEW CONSTRUCTION: The District Management Team will set up your trash collections when notified of your property closing by your Title Company. If you’re moving into a newly constructed home, totes will be delivered by Waste Connections within two weeks of your closing date, black trash bags placed at the end of the curb will be picked up in the interim.
Trash pickup will be every Friday. Please have your trash container curbside no later than 7:00 a.m. to ensure service. Trash totes must be stored in an enclosed space, excluding pick-up days.
Waste Connections of Denver provides service throughout the community. If you should have any issues with trash service, or in the rare event of a missed trash day, please email us at email@example.com
Missed pickup or item? Click here to report the missed service directly to Waste Connections
Waste Connections of Colorado Contact Information
More information on the Trash Fee paid through your quarterly Brighton Crossings Operations Invoice.
Recycling is collected bi-weekly.
Waste Connections Trash, Recycle, and Holiday Schedule
All boxes must be flattened and bundled, each bundle needs to weigh less than 40 lbs. Any boxes bigger than 2 ft X 2 ft need to be cut down in order for Waste Connections to pick up.*
What will Waste Connections Pick up?
Waste Connections Standard Specification Allowances are as follows:
- Unlimited Trash & Recycling waste generated by typical use.
- 2 bundles of tree limbs per week and 3 bags of yard waste per week.
- Containers/bags not to exceed 40 lbs. each – driver safety.
- Special Item / bulky item pickup billed directly to the resident.
What “special items” does Waste Connections pick up?
- Small Items ($10 per item): mattress, box spring, recliner, table, loveseat, 4 x kitchen chairs.
- Large Items ($15 per item): stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, water heater.