NEW CONSTRUCTION: The District Management Team will set up your trash collections when notified of your property closing by your Title Company. If you’re moving into a newly constructed home, totes will be delivered by Pro Disposal within 2-weeks of your closing date, black trash bags placed at the end of the curb will be picked up in the interim.
Trash pickup will be every Friday. Please have your trash container curbside no later than 7:00 a.m. to ensure service. Trash totes must be stored in an enclosed space, excluding pick up days.
Pro-Disposal, recently acquired by Waste Connections, provides service throughout the community. If you should have any issues with trash service, or in the rare event of a missed trash day, please email us at email@example.com.
Recycling is collected bi-weekly.
What will Pro Disposal Pick up?
Pro Disposals Standard Specification Allowances are as follows:
- Unlimited Trash & Recycling waste generated by typical use.
- 2 bundles of tree limbs per week and 3 bags of yard waste per week.
- Containers / bags not to exceed 40 lbs. each – driver safety.
- Special Item / bulky item pickup, billed directly to resident.
What “special items” does Pro Disposal pick up?
- Small Items ($10 per item): mattress, box spring, recliner, table, loveseat, 4 x kitchen chairs.
- Large Items ($15 per item): stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, water heater.
- Extra large items ($20 per item): sleeper sofa, couch, swamp cooler.