Tree Health – Invasive Species Resource:
- Does your tree have holes around the bark?
- It could be Emerald Ash Bore, a very invasive borer that has caused major tree die-off across the State of Colorado.
- What is Emerald Ash Borer?
- Flat-headed borer not native to North America and targets ash trees only (not mountain ash).
- Do you have an ash tree? The City Forester put together a flow chart to help you evaluate the type of tree that can be found in the link below, along with likely species depending on the hole shape and size.
- Tree Health – Invasive Species City of Brighton Presentation
Have tree health questions or think you have Emerald Ash Borer present on your tree(s)? Reach out to the City of Brighton Forester, Adam Rhodebeck
firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-655-2048