Snow removal is divided into 2 types of services at Brighton Crossings Metro District.
Service #1: Zero Tolerance Areas
- Zero Tolerance Snow Removal. *(Snow removal and Ice melt will be applied at any measurement of snowfall for these areas)
- Zero Tolerance service occurs at all Brighton mailboxes, Venture Center entry area sidewalk, Fitness Center entry area sidewalk.
Service #2: 2” Threshold Snow Removal – Post Storm (Walkways, Courtyards, Duplex’s, and Parking Lots)
- Snow removal will occur if there has been 2 or more inches of snow post storm. (Post Storm meaning once the snowfall has stopped)
- We have 3 specific areas where we measure snowfall totals . (Venture Center, Fitness Center , and Royal Pine Park.) *These areas are measured post storm*
- Once snow hits 2” at measured locations the snow removal team will perform service on walkways parking lots, courtyards, and duplex areas.
Alley Snow Removal Detail – See Image Below.
Duplex Snow Removal Detail – See Image Below
Courtyard Snow Removal Detail – See Image Below