Inside this newsletter:
- Amenity Fee Change Rates – 50% Resident Daily Guest Rate Reductions
- Seasonal Information – Holiday Lighting & Snow Removal
- Events, programming, and Venture Center updates
- Community meeting agenda – many great presentations by the developer, YMCA, and community partners coming 12/16/2020
*Please note: Effective December 7th*
*COVID-19 Regulation required the Fitness Center to be shut down due Tri-County Public Health Department protocol, because the Fitness Center was not staffed. At their regular meeting on December 1st, The Operations Board authorized the YMCA of Denver to staff the Fitness Center to allow residents to continue utilizing this amenity. It will be staffed until Tri-County Public Health Orders allow the utilization of a virtual reservation and/or monitoring system.
Current Maximum Capacity: 3 People
Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 1pm and 4pm-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday,
At this time NO reservation system will be in place, however, you must check in with the front desk and check out with the front desk so the 3 person capacity can be followed. Mask usage and capacity will be strongly monitored and enforced.
- If the gym is at capacity, staff will put your name down on a waitlist and will call or text when your neighbor has left the gym.